RE: Boundaries of pathology: Removing a crazy person
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:45:25 -0600 (MDT)
Legally you can do nothing, Socially, you can ask them to leave, give
examples of why the ENTIRE group does not want them around. This is drastic
and last resort, but it does and can happen. Most people who have joined a
social entity as a community will get it. They may withdrawl at first, but
eventually they will leave if it is clear they are not wanted.

Rob