THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO JOIN SOLTERRA !
From: Audreylamb (Audreylambaol.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:35:08 -0600 (MDT)
FINE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN CHOICE COHOUSING COMMUNITY

One of the last remaining lots is now available at Solterra.
We selected Solterra, in Durham, NC, after visiting cohousing communities across the continent. We own two lots here, and are currently building on one of them.  The other lot (which is the largest in the community) is available for $54,900.  This is an excellent opportunity for someone searching for a lot-development community in an outstanding location.  Each member designs his/her own home and each lot is served both by a road, and by a system of paths on our common land. Solterra has 20 acres and 40 lots, most of which are occupied.  Our new Common House is in full operation.  We are optimally located between Duke University and Medical Center, and Chapel Hill, being 10 minutes from each in a setting rich in cultural and recreational opportunities.  Learn about us on our website  "www.Solterra.net".  For more information contact us at Solterran [at] aol.com or at (919)-402-0200.

Audrey and Gordon Lambert