House for Lease - Two Acre Wood Coho - Sebastopol
From: HoliLA (HoliLAaol.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:35:17 -0600 (MDT)
 Denise Meier & Michael Jacob are planning to spend the next school year
 out of the country travelling, and are looking to lease their house at
 Two Acre Wood Cohousing.

 Two Acre Wood is a 3 year old community located in Sebastopol,
 California, about 1 hour north of San Francisco, in a physically
 beautiful and politically progressive area.

 Please contact them at 707-824-0830, or by email at neesie [at] sonic.net.

  Our home at Two Acre Wood will be available from September through June
 or July (exact dates negotiable). It is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house in a
 duplex building. There is a newly landscaped, shared backyard, with a
 hot tub.

 The house is part of Two Acre Wood Cohousing, which is a 14 household, 3
 year old community. We share a common house, occasional meals,
 activities and workdays, and informal sharing of all
 kinds (equipment, child care, carpooling, etc).

 We would prefer to rent the place furnished, but that, too, is
 negotiable. We are asking $1900/month, which includes the Homeowner's
 Association dues, but not utilities. We might end up storing all our
 things in one bedroom, closing that off, and reducing the rent.

 This would be a good opportunity to experience living in a cohousing
 community, or for someone wanting to move to the area but not wanting to
 buy a house right away.

 Please contact us for more information.

 Denise Meier
 Michael Jacob