Re: Planning the Agenda for the Meetings
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:38:01 -0600 (MDT)
We have two people who plan the meetings, and as far as I know, they spend
an hour or so, maybe less. Not grueling. I think you have way too many
people involved in this process.

The two people are our "co-enzymes", who are responsible for being the
catalysts in the community. They plan the general meetings and generally
coordinate the committees. Their terms are in staggered 6 month intervals.
It's an intensive job, but brief. I did it once, and never want to do it
again, but others have had multiple terms.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing