Home employment
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:20:08 -0600 (MDT)
I know a large number of people who work from whereever they are, they don't
have an employer, they are self employed. Many are contract folk working on
various aspects of technical stuff. I have a friend who does environmental
consulting from home, another friend who is a contract  software tester, and
another who does website development work, and still another who is a
technical writer. There are lots of ways to be self employed, but it takes a
certain set of skills, and the ability to successfully market yourself to
the right niche.  I am now remembering another friend who composing music
for TV shows, and another who does contract editing. So with any of these
type of  jobs you  can live anywhere, usually all you need is electricity
and a phone line.

Rob Sandelin
Self employed since 2000 and loving it.