Re: Planning the Agenda for the Meetings
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:43:11 -0600 (MDT)
Becky Schaller wrote:
>So I'm
>wondering how other communities plan their meeting agendas.  How much time
>do you spend planning and how many people are involved in the planning?

We have a coordinating committee that plans the agenda.  The coordinating
committee consists of five people representing five functions: Business,
Marketing, Membership, Design and Project Manager Liason.  Our coordinating
committee meets twice a month (between the General Meetings) for about 2
hours.  After the items for the agenda are written up (with approximate
times) they are given to the facilitator for the next meeting.

The facilitator decides how to best present the items that are on the
agenda, and in what order.

--Diane(:^]

               "The people around you define the quality of your life."
                   Ask me about Cohousing!   http://jpcohousing.org
   82 GREEN STREET BOSTON, MA; 1 BLOCK FROM GREEN STREET STATION