Guest room(s) Survey. (It'll take just a minute--really!)
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:32:01 -0600 (MDT)
A Guest Room or Rooms
(A brief survey for those of you in completed communities--if your community is not built yet, but you've decided on a guest room policy, you can answer too). Replies to me individually at joani [at] swansway.com, please and I will feed back summary to the list.

1. Name of your community

2. Do you have a guest room or rooms? (If the answer is no, you can stop here, but do send me your response.)

3. How much do you charge per night for use of the guest room.  (if you do?)

4. Do you charge different amounts to different kinds of guests (i.e., personal guests of residents, guests of the community not visiting an individual resident, the general public?).

At a later date, I'll ask those who report that they have a guest room or rooms, how they manage the maintenance of the room(s), but that, as I said, is for another day.