New Community Forming In Sarasota, Florida
From: Chris King (chriscreate4u.com)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:57:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hello,

A new community is being formed in sunny Sarasota, Florida.

Our vision includes purchasing a large piece of land on which to build
private homes, grow a community organic garden and raise a dairy cow or two.
Our plan includes a community pool and a Common House.

Our focus is to live lightly on the land in a sustainable community.

Our website can be reached here:
http://www.create4u.com/sarasota/

For more information you can email, chris [at] create4u.com

Chris King