Re: Waiting Lists
From: Chris (chris-cohousingrandomcamel.net)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 20:59:01 -0600 (MDT)
At some point, Elizabeth Stevenson said:
> If the house goes on the open market, you have to sell to whomever meets
> your price. Best to avoid that and do it internally.

I'm confessing some ignorance here, but I thought that normally someone
selling a house wasn't obligated to sell it to anyone they didn't want to?
that they could just reject an offer. am I misinformed?

(I'm rather far from being able to buy a house, so I'm not thoroughly
educated. :-))

cheers,
chris

Chris Doherty
chris [at] randomcamel.net

"I think," said Christopher Robin, "that we ought to eat
all our provisions now, so we won't have so much to carry."
               -- A. A. Milne