Anyone interested in cohousing in Anchorage, Alaska
From: Hans Ehrbar (ehrbarecon.utah.edu)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 20:59:10 -0600 (MDT)
Dear friends,

I am a happy member of Wasatch Commons in Salt Lake City,
but since my daughter lives in Anchorage I will have to
spend a fair bit of time in Anchorage in the next few years.
If there is anybody in Anchorage interested in cohousing,
please email me off-list.

Hans G. Ehrbar

--
Hans G. Ehrbar   http://www.econ.utah.edu/ehrbar   ehrbar [at] econ.utah.edu
Economics Department, University of Utah     (801) 581 7797 (my office)