Color Cards in meetings -- The Blokes
From: Fred H Olson (fholsontcfreenet.org)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:27:01 -0600 (MDT)
The Blokes <TheBlokes [at] suscom-maine.net>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Note:  I suspect there is something about this in the archives...
I dont know what subject lines to search for...  Subject line cohousing-L
archive search:   http://nzpp.virtualave.net/coho/    Fred

Here in Two Echo Cohousing in Brunswick, ME we are going to be trying new
things, new tools, to help our General meetings run smoother.  One of the
tools we would like to try out is the Color Cards.  I've read the brief
explanation in Chris Hanson's book and have gone through the Listserve
archives but haven't been able to find much concrete 'this color means
this and this is how we use it in meetings' info.

Do any of you communities that have/are using it have any written
materials on the specifics of how you use it in your meetings to help me
set up our own system?  You don't need to reply to the list.  You can
email me directly at TheBlokes [at] suscom-maine.net

Thanks,

Chris Blaisdell
Two Echo Cohousing Community
Brunswick, ME