Re: Waiting Lists
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:24:01 -0600 (MDT)
Kay, what's the asking price?

Also, I think Utah is a very special case. I may be going out on a limb
here, but there is no other place in the country where such a conservative
church has so much power in secular life. Combined with the relatively
sparse population, it doesn't make a good climate for a progressive
community to sell units. I still think a waiting list would be useless. If
you can't sell a house, who would be on the list?

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing