Re: Opportunity to join Bellingham Cohousing
From: Ted Chesky (tcheskyearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:36:00 -0600 (MDT)
Hi,
I just visited Bellingham cohousing because our development (Great Oak in
Ann Arbor MI) will have similar buildings, also designed by McCamant and
Durrett, and we wanted to check them out.

We were very impressed. The two-bedroom units we saw were all really well
lit and very pleasant to be in, and the grounds and common house were well
done as well. The residents have done a really nice landscaping job and the
whole community looks wonderful. And everyone we met was really nice, too.
We were only there a short time and saw little of the surrounding town, but
it seemed pleasant as well. There's a nature area just a block or two away,
as I recall.

Ted Chesky

Ted Chesky
tchesky [at] earthlink.net