communities near Santa Barbara?
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:00:01 -0600 (MDT)
I'm sure there was a discussion about this awhile back, but I can't find it.
Are there any communities forming near Santa Barbara? One of our rental unit
members is moving to SB to be near family and would love to join a community
there.

Forgive me if some of the recent responses are near SB, but I'm a
transplanted New Yorker and don't really know CA that well.

And, no, we don't have a unit for sale or rent.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing