Intergenerational Activities
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 06:36:01 -0600 (MDT)
We just had a sharing circle on kids issues.  One thing that came up several
times was the idea of having intergenerational activities where adults and
kids who don't normally interact with each other might do so.  We do have
common meals, but that doesn't quite fit this particular need.  So I was
wondering, What kinds of intergenerational activities do other communities
have where adults and kids are encouraged to interact and get to know each
other better?

Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing
Tucson, Arizona