Re: communities near Santa Barbara?
From: Anne Jackson (a.jacksonrocketmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:08:06 -0600 (MDT)
I met some people in Santa Barbara who are talking about this, and another
group may be forming in Ojai, near there. In Santa Barbara, try
arlenbass [at] aol.com  or call Arlen Bass in the local phone book. He is a
member of Oak Creek Commons.

The contact for Ojai is Harold Shapiro at 818-761-5995 (L.A. area). I tried
to reach him once, but have not tried again, since I'm busy with marketing
for OCC in L.A.