Re: Intergenerational Activities -- Dahako
From: Fred H Olson (fholsontcfreenet.org)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:13:02 -0600 (MDT)
Jessie Handforth Kome, Eno Commons, Durham, NC    Dahako [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html
Hi Becky -

Some adults here "pitch" when the kids are playing kickball on the plaza.
Also, we have events like a spring outdoor games day where everyone who wants
to competes.  And some of the kids participate in cooking and work days.
With the outgoing group of kids here, I think everyone connects somehow with
some of them just about every day.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eno Commons
Durham, NC
Where I'm still preparing for the move to DC.  If you are interested in
living in cohousing in NC, contact me.