Re: commonhouse design
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:05:09 -0600 (MDT)
Meryl --

Well I'm totally delighted to see something happening in S.Florida!
Congrats!  Where exactly in S. Florida?

For Common House design my strong suggestion is to hire an architect who has
a track record in this.  It will be the cheapest money you spend.  And all
those questions you have can be answered by the group in concert w/ the
architect during the programming session.

Bruce Coldham Architect

The Cohousing Company

Kraus Fitch Architects

Plus the architect-- whose first name is Matt --  who did a masterful job on
the Harmony Village CH in Golden CO.  His name escapes me but he would be
easy to find.

And I'm sure there are other professionals working in cohousing that have
experience in designing CH's.

Have fun!  And congrats again!

Ann Zabaldo

Takoma Village Cohousing