Re: Re: looking to form new group
From: Anne Jackson (a.jacksonrocketmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:37:32 -0600 (MDT)
Many years ago Lois Arkin invited a guest to show slides of the newly-built
Muir Commons, and I was hooked. Now we are planning to show slides of Muir
Commons and other co-housing which were taken during Joani's great tour last
July.  You may be able to take advantage of the ads we are placing in Whole
Life Times for the next three months, assuming that it is available in Long
Beach.

Co-housing is really taking off in this area, and I want to see it grow for
all of us. My job is to find a few more buyers for Oak Creek Commons, but my
pleasure is to share all I've learned in the last year. Having the experts
is great, and I would start closer to home to save money until you have a
larger audience. You might even want to combine with Vecino, Ojai,
Eco-Village, and OCC in L.A. for a bigger turnout. Even though they are all
within range, we are so different that there will be little or no
competition. Co-heartedly, Anne Jackson. A.Jackson [at] rocketmail.com