buying book
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:33:01 -0600 (MDT)
Dear Claudia,
I can give you one resource:  ABEBOOKS.com.  this si a site made up of many
mnay used book stores, with one search index.  I've used it only a few times,
but found it helpful.  Someone once posted to this listserv several other
such sites.  I'd appreciate seeing that list again;  when we re-installed my
system, I backed some info up on disks that turned out to dmaaged.....  not
to damaged to suck up the info, just too damaged to re-install it!!  Anyway,
I'd stored that list of used books sites, and lost it during that.
Good luck,
Ruth
In a message dated 5/29/02 4:38:46 PM, cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org