Unitarian Universalists in Cohousing
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 06:43:01 -0600 (MDT)
Calling all Unitarian Universalist Cohousers:

I'd like to compile a list of all the cohousers who are planning to attend the UUA's General Assembly in Quebec later this month. Please send me your name, the name of your community or group and the city and state OFF LIST (joani [at] swansway.com). I'll put together the list and send it back to y'all.

Also, check the bottom right of page 34 in your GA program. I was surprised to see this session on cohousing sponsored by the Conservative Forum of UUs. (Larry Landrum from Shadowlake Village Cohousing (Blacksburg, VA) who is leading the workshop, is on the board of CFUU). I hope CFUU's sponsorship doesn't scare away the more liberal among us. I've been a GA junky for years and I've never been to a CFUU sponsored event. There is of course, room for folks of all political persuasions in cohousing but since the majority of UUs identify as liberals and UUs are over-represented in most cohousing communities., I assumed......

If you are not planning to attend General Assembly, but would like to have your name on my little list anyway, just so indicate in your return email.

Joani Blank
Oakland, CA