Re: Advertising advice
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:34:06 -0600 (MDT)
> I got involved because there was a story on cohousing in the REAL ESTATE
> section. (This was obviously closer to move-in) I was ready to buy a house.
> There were three of us who got involved because of that and we are all still
> here.

I must also say (after saying that real estate ads bring in lots of queries
but not buyers) that I found out about cohousing in an article in the real
estate section. Once I had the word, I could look it up on the internet.

I would never have considered an "intentional community", sounds too
restrictive, but cohousing was exactly what I had been looking for for
years.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org