Muir Commons Photovoltaic Workshop (fwd)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:35:02 -0600 (MDT)
Charles Ehrlich <ckehrlich [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

We still have openings in our upcoming professional photovoltaic
installation workshop to be held June 23-28 in Davis, California.  The
workshop has recently been certified by Kyocera Solar, the manufacturer of
the solar panels for our installation.  Atte ndees will become "Kyocera
Certified Installers".  The workshop content itself is not specific to
Kyocera.  Instructors include long-time solar installer Stephen Lyons of
Sine Electric to lead the morning hands-on sessions and two staff of
Cooperative Com munity Energy to lead the afternoon lecture presentations.
Workshop attendees will install a 10kW system on the roof of the Muir
Commons CoHousing Common House and acquire the skills necessary to become
a professional PV installer.

So far there have been no one interested from the CoHousing community.
Please let me know how I can help make it happen for you.  Payment terms?
Lodging with a neighbor to save costs?

For more information and registration forms, please see our web site:
www.muircommons.org/pv

-Chas
Charles Ehrlich   (530) 400-9570
Muir Commons Homeowners Association