Re: Re: [C-L] Finances / Profits - cohousing bank
From: Michael Elph Morgan (elphlic.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:24:07 -0600 (MDT)
I can tell you that the Sunrise Credit Union would love to serve the cohousing movement. I'm on the board of directors and we are always trying to find ways of serving more folks like us -- that is people who understand the concept of real community, who believe in integrity in money matters (how would we ever get a cohousing community built if the members didn't believe in that?), and who want to work together to make something better happen.

We can serve individuals and communities now through our field of membership with the Fellowship for Intentional Community (you can easily join FIC when you start a Sunrise account) and we would be thrilled to add a field of membership that included other umbrella organizations in the movement, such as The Cohousing Network.

-Elph Morgan
 Sunward Cohousing, Ann Arbor MI.
 and building Great Oak Cohousing!