Re: common house tensions to resolve-this got long
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 17:55:10 -0600 (MDT)
Elizabeth, would you say more about this.  In our community this is a
conversation we have started, but not yet finished.

When you say you would block consensus, do you only mean outside people
coming in to use the common house for commmercial purposes?  Do you include
people in the community using the common house for their own commercial
purposes?  Do you include Tupperware Parties?

I would appreciate any clarification you can give to us.

Thanks,
Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing
Tucson, Arizona