Question from a non-Cohousing Interested Party
From: Sandy Schriever (sschrieverusdata.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:35:16 -0600 (MDT)
I am starting to think about retirement options (what part of the country,
what type of housing, etc.) and am really intrigued with the idea of
cohousing.  My question to you is: is there a resale market for existing
units?  Most of what I have seen on the Internet is sales of lots but not of
the units themselves.  Is there anything different about selling a cohousing
unit?  Does the seller determine the price or does the association have an
interest?  Do prospective buyers have to be vetted by a committee?

Sandy in Dallas