Re: Cohousing-L digest common house use
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:16:01 -0600 (MDT)
Tim Clark gsadix [at] earthlink.net is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Thank you Cheryl for your common house use comments.

I think your groups approach to this issue is excellent.  Are you willing
to share the policy statement you use?

By saying this I am not saying other groups common house usage rules are
not good.

Tim