Re: Adopting Common Areas
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:54:01 -0600 (MDT)
I don't think we've had any actual swaps. Mostly, people who want a
different size unit wait for someone to move. But one person leaving has the
potential to resituate more than one household. For instance, one family
left, another moved into their bigger house, and a person who had long
wanted to join the community moved into the smaller house.

Swaps would be fortuitous, but I think it would be rare to have people's
needs dovetail so nicely.

Liz