unit resales in the community & swaps
From: Danny Milman (dannycohousingco.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:37:02 -0600 (MDT)
Here at Berkeley Cohousing, in our 14 units, we've had 4 resales in five
years.
All have sold within the community.
3 of the resales have been to renters living in the community.
Two of the sales are a swap that allowed a renter to buy a smaller more
affordable unit and an already owner to gain an office and extra half bath.

Danny
MILMAN
Berkeley Cohousing
&
The CoHousing Company
(a division of McCamant & Durrett Architects)
danny [at] cohousingco.com
http://www.cohousingco.com
510/549-9980
fax 510/549-2140