Re: Re:new thread? siding
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:50:02 -0600 (MDT)
Marsh Commons in Arcata Ca. has had Hardiplank siding, the ship lap variety
that looks like traditional wood siding, on our common house for seven years,
no problems.  It is an environmentally sound product and indeed does hold
paint well.  Our builders in this area have found ways to work with it that
avoids the constant dulling of saw blades.  I could find out more about their
methods if you like.
Joyce Plath