Re: Nude sunbathing
From: Cheryl A. Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:47:01 -0600 (MDT)
One thing that occurred in our group was the option for a small deck on the
second floor with stucco walls, so that afforded any resident the
opportunity for nude sunbathing with complete privacy. My neighbor across
the common green has a second-floor bedroom with patio doors leading to his
private deck. That would work beautifully for your purpose. It was not
something that everyone wanted, so it was an individual option, but the cost
was reasonable.

Cheryl
Harmony Village, Golden CO