Re: Nude sunbathing
From: Sanda Everette (sandacohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:29:01 -0600 (MDT)
I am a bit surprised that this is such a concern. Is this really still a
sensitive issue for most people? I too am a naturist.  I have been to
several communities, cohousing and otherwise, that at least have a
clothing optional hot tub....and not just in California.   I have
noticed that the younger folks in my community were not always as
comfortable, initially, with nudity as those of us who came of age in
the 60s or 70s.  Of course, at this point in my life, I do a lot of sun
avoiding or sun screening out of concern for the negative effects of the
sun on our skin.  If naturist wants to write to me directly, I will
bounce around some ideas with him or her.

--
Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.