Re: Nude sunbathing
From: Racheli Gai (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:22:01 -0600 (MDT)
>From Racheli
Sonora Cohousing.

My understanding from reading the original post was that people in the
community described don't necessarily oppose nudity, but that  the poster
was worried that it might not be high enough on the community  priority
list when the time comes to make the hard decisions regarding what  goes
and what stays.

Along the lines of what was said by someone else: Are people
going to have their own back yards? - If so, one could use
walls and/or vegetation to create a private outdoor space for sunbathing,
or whatever.

R.