Decision-making by committees
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:25:01 -0600 (MDT)
Lynn Hearthstone Cohousing  Mikalce [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Hello from Hearthstone Cohousing in Denver, CO.  We are a newly-moved-in
community & we are hoping to get input on how other communities define &/or
delineate the decision-making authority of committees/teams.  The main
questions are -- what are the criteria which define decisions which can only
be made by the whole community vs. decisions which committees/teams are
empowered to make?      I have gotten information from Nyland, Highline
Crossing & Wild Sage.  I'd really appreciate input from some other
communities.   Thanks in advance!    Lynn