Re: Nude sunbathing
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:57:01 -0600 (MDT)
I think the issue has mainly to do with finding the space to put in an
"adults-only" area, which, by the way, I feel very strongly about. I love
kids, but I don't want them everywhere. Adults need to have a private area
to withdraw to. I would just put in a word of caution to anyone who thinks
nude sunbathing is easy to do anywhere in the city: I work in the
Prudential Tower in downtown Boston and some employees have a great time
peering at the nude sunbathers on their decks in the Back Bay who think
they have privacy.

<g>

--Diane Simpson
    Jamaica Plain Cohousing in Boston
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = =

>Hello Cohousers:
>
>       I'd like some help and advice on how to bring up a sensitive
>question to my cohousing group.  We are working through site design and
>some community policy issues.  I'm a naturist and like to sunbathe in the
>nude at times.  In a rental apartment I can't do this at home.  However,
>long before getting involved in cohousing I decided that when I buy my own
>place, that if I'm going to get in debt for several hundred thousand
>dollars, the least I can get back is the ability to be nude outdoors, even
>if it's only in a small area.

               "The people around you define the quality of your life."
                   Ask me about Cohousing!   http://jpcohousing.org
   82 GREEN STREET BOSTON, MA; 1 BLOCK FROM GREEN STREET STATION