RE: Nude sunbathing
From: Robyn (poviinet.net.au)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:07:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi

It's really important for people living in community to have a modicum
of private outdoor space.  Whether you're naked or just want to pick
your nose in the moonlight, everyone has the right to withdraw into
their own space (and not necessarily under a roof).

My partner and I aren't too bothered by the need for privacy - we're the
only people who don't have curtains - however that's not everyone's 'cup
of tea'.  I believe that each household needs a little privacy.

Regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia