Re: Cohousing Bank -- Paiss
From: Sanda Everette (sandacohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:03:02 -0600 (MDT)
Zev,
I don't know enough to know if this fits and whether a connection should
be made here.  I heard Peter Camejo, the Green Party candidate for
governor in California, speak a couple of weeks ago.  He evidently has a
background in financial arenas.  He was talking about a bank and a
credit card that he is working on developing to support green
enterprises.  He has already established low cost financing for solar
installations.

--
Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.