Support Financial Services?
From: Maggie (maggiefairy-godmother.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:07:02 -0600 (MDT)
Hi everyone:)
A quick search did not turn up anything on Support Financial
Services....Zev, could you tell us more?
Maggie Dutton,  H.O.M.E.S. Housing Ourselves Made Easy Society, in Calgary,
where funding for affordable housing has recently been approved through a
Federal/Provincial deal.  A drop in the bucket is better than bone dry I
guess.
>The work of Support Financial, of which I am a member of the Board, is a
>step towards making financing cohousing developments easier.

Zev

Zev Paiss
Director of Project Development
Support Financial Services