Re: Affordable Cohousing? -- Mosher
From: Kate Nichols (knicholsbellcoho.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:38:01 -0600 (MDT)
I wrote and received a grant for state funding for S125,000 - five long term, low interest loans to 5 households fromthe Community Development, which I think might be federal .

Kate N. Nichols, Bellingham Cohousing.

Craig Mosher Berkeley CA CraigMosher1 [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

I am interested in creating integrated communities that welcome a diverse
range of people including low income persons. This requires including
affordable units in the mix of units in a project - using HUD and other
local funding sources. Are there projects out there that have done this or
are working on it?

Craig Mosher
Berkeley CA
(510) 604-4355

--
1/29/02 The "Crooked" E: How true it is!  (Enron T - shirt)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm