Re: Support Financial Services for low income rural Americans?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:29:05 -0600 (MDT)
Paul  paulfenn [at] local.org
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Zev,

Sounds very interesting; what sort of financing help do you offer?

Do you work with low income communities/Fannie Mae or help organize third
party loan guarantees?

I am seeking help transforming an 18 unit trailer park in rural California
to eco-cohousing, which involves finding a sizable loan for eighteen low
income families.

Can anyone recommend cohousing financial services for low income rural
Americans?

Paul

At 09:09 AM 6/27/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi everyone:)
>A quick search did not turn up anything on Support Financial
>Services....Zev, could you tell us more?
>Maggie Dutton,  H.O.M.E.S. Housing Ourselves Made Easy Society, in Calgary,
>where funding for affordable housing has recently been approved through a
>Federal/Provincial deal.  A drop in the bucket is better than bone dry I
>guess.
> >The work of Support Financial, of which I am a member of the Board, is a
> >step towards making financing cohousing developments easier.
>
>Zev
>
>Zev Paiss
>Director of Project Development
>Support Financial Services