Re: Motivations and Realities
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:58:01 -0600 (MDT)
Howard, I know you know me and will not take offense when I say, "Oh,
please!!!"

I wrote several paragraphs on this, then I decided to delete them, because
this is just too obvious to waste everyone's time reading it.

If you don't know by now why we need to help poor people get housing, and
why rich people don't need our help, I can only say, "duh".

Liz