80th International Co-op Day
From: Robyn (poviinet.net.au)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:58:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi

Did you know that Saturday, 6th July is the 80th International Day of
Co-operatives?  It was initiated by the International Co-operative
Alliance.  It's also the 8th United Nations Co-operative Day. In Perth,
it's Co-op Day and a chance to celebrate co(op)housing.

This year, a group of people from four housing co-ops have organised a
Co-op Dance.  There'll be a band, world music DJ, dance demos, and
games.  Games!?!?  Ok, cohousers, I need some sure-fire, get-em-moving,
lots of fun for the whole family, party/dance games.

Direct to me is fine: pov [at] iinet.net.au

Many thanks in anticipation.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community