RE: 80th International Co-op Day
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:22:01 -0600 (MDT)
"J.C. Armbruster" <jcarmbruster [at] earthlink.net>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

I've always been interested in Cooperatives (as we spell it here in the
U.S.) and always wondered why cooperative structures have pretty much been
limited to rural electrical districts, student-founded food stores, and (!)
bicycle shops.  How diversely spread are co-operatives in Australia?
Can you direct me to any co-op websites that have case studies (a la the
Mondragon region or Portugal?)  Much obliged, J.C. (John Clifford)
Armbruster.