Common house use policy
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:54:01 -0600 (MDT)
"Cheryl A. Charis-Graves" <ccharis [at] jeffco.k12.co.us>
is the author of the message below.
after removing the attachment and modifying it accordingly.

Some time ago, Tim Clark requested a copy of the Common House Use policy
from Harmony Village.

I [have]  a two-page document which contains our policy on use of the
common house and also our reservations policies for both the common house
and the guest rooms.  [ It is about 33 KBytes in MS Word .doc format. ]

... please contact me at
ccharis [at] jeffco.k12.co.us and I will send it to you separately.