Re: Diversity in Cohousing
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:26:01 -0600 (MDT)
Racheli, you're wasting your time. Nothing you or I say about this will
change anyone's mind about the fabulous people who didn't join cohousing
because they were made to feel unwelcome because of their abundance of cash.

Obviously, I'm being a little facetious here, but it sure is a frustrating
discussion. Alarm bells should go off in anyone's head if someone attends
one meeting and then leaves without joining. That person doesn't really want
to be in cohousing, and that's ok. But pining over their bank accounts is
just a waste of time.

And now, it's time to let someone else have the last word. I'm done with
this ridiculous thread.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing