Bike Storage
From: don i arkin (shardon5juno.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:08:02 -0600 (MDT)
        Could you explain please the type of bike storage you have in
your community, and if you know, how much it cost to build, to store how
many bikes.  We haven't built ours yet, altho there was a lot of
discussion a year or so ago about what type of design might work   But,
for some reason we never got a handle on it.   We are in the desert, so
all we need is some coverage from the sun & rain, & good security because
we are in an urban area.  We were hoping not to have to build a complete
building.  We want to have 2 or 3 bike storage stations.  If anybody has
some great plans they could send me, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
Sharon from Sonora