Re: Sept 8 Workshop for Better Meeting Process
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:29:08 -0600 (MDT)
Maybe I haven't been paying enopugh attention.  I KNOW I don't have time to
read all the e-mail that comes thru this list.  Where is Proximity?

                                                -- Mabel :-)

Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA

All moved in, but one 3BR unit coming up for resale...

At 12:44 AM 9/10/02 -0400, Martie Weatherly wrote:
>The MidAtlantic Chapter of The Cohousing Network had a highly successful
>seminar with Laird Schaub on Sunday, Sept 8.

<snip>

>The purpose of MAC is to build a community of communities, to support
>each other as we build and live in our communities, to have fun
>together, and to bring the word about our communities out to a larger
>audience. MAC encourages communities to have one representative on the
>planning calls and meetings. The next meeting is scheduled at Proximity
>at 11:30 to 3:30PM on  Sunday, Sept 15 or 22 - date to be decided within
>the next few days.

<snip>

Mabel Liang
mabel [at] twomeeps.com