article in Environmental Building News
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:47:02 -0600 (MDT)
The current issue of Env. Building News (Sept)
        http://www.BuildingGreen.com
has an article "How Green is my Village" - about Cohousing.  You
can't read it without subscribing - I suspect lots of us contributed
to it (not me - got the message too late) . Does anyone have access /
a copy to share?

Judy
A studio-size coop apt may be for sale in a year,
 a 3 BR townhouse is for sale
-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epi.umn.edu
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments       in the Mansion (a rehab Georgian building)
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
coops moved in in 1993, townhomes in 1996