Cohousing vs Communes / Affordable / Seattle?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:39:01 -0600 (MDT)
Irene Stupka <la_bandolina [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html
Note: I also changed the subject line on this message.  Fred

Hello,

I have been monitoring this mailing list for a while - what fun!  I was
particularily happy today to read about some smaller, less expensive
units.  I am in the Seattle area and the subject of communes / co-housing
came up in school today.  I couldn't really explain the difference - any
comments out there?

Also, we (me and some of my fellow students at the Bastyr University Psych
program) are interested in learning about cohousing in the Seattle area?
Anyone from around here that would like to tell us about your space?

Please respond off-list if you don't think it'll be interesting for all
y'all who are already co-housing!  Enjoy your journeys in sharing a
life-space.  I have great admiration for what you are investing yourselves
in.

Irene Stupka