Re: Affordable co-housing?
From: Robert Arjet (robertarjet.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:47:02 -0600 (MDT)
At 05:12 AM 10/9/2002 -0600, you wrote:
Ann, I'd love to see your floor plan for the 650sfqt.  Is it online
somewhere, or could I obtain a scan of the plan?

We've also got some small units planned, and you can check them out on line: http://www.austincohousing.org/design.htm In addition to the 650ish square foot 1BR, we've looked at ways of carving an efficiency apartment out of the downstairs of the Townhouse, producing an even smaller unit. Feedback is welcome.

Robert Arjet
Central Austin Cohousing
http://www.austincohousing.org